Challenge #3: Favorite Apps

If your in the need for a new app, then I have a few cool apps that may or may not interest you.

Netflix- Any show that you want, anytime that you want and anywhere that you want. But not only that, there are no commercials to slow you down. If you are looking for a new show to watch, Netflix has it, even if you don’t know what “it” is yet.

MyNBA2k14-Fun game with just the right amount of basketball. There are seasons, Quick Games and Rivals Clash. But those are just some of the fun things to do on this. To figure out the other fun things, you have to download it for your self.

Instagram-Instagram is a fun way to stay up to date on what all of your friends are doing. Just take a picture, post it and all of your friends will see it.

YouTube- an app that has tons of cool and funny videos. From cats falling in bathtubs to guys making awesome basketball shots, youtube is awesome.

Flappy Golf-Flappy Golf is a new fun game that is a lot like the old game called Super Stickman Golf 2 but instead of if being golf it’s kind of like the old game, Flappy Bird. So I guess you could call it a fun game mix-up

Hope you have as much fun as I did with these games.

2 thoughts on “Challenge #3: Favorite Apps

1. “If you are looking for a new show to watch, Netflix has it, even if you don’t know what ‘it’ is yet.”

I love this line! Perfect. Many times my family has discovered a great series or movie just by browsing Netflix.

2. I like that you say: “To figure out the other fun things, you have to download it for your self.” It gets people interested to find out what else is available.
    Have you tried creating your own Flappy Bird game? The link is: http://learn.code.org/s/6/level/148
    It is a series of levels to introduce you to different commands. Then you can make the game in the 10th level, save it and play it from a computer, or your phone. My students had a blast making their own.