Challenge #2: Lake Austin

If you are coming to austin anytime soon , there is one place that you should definitely go, and that is Lake Austin. There is so much to do, it’s unbelievable.

On the lake you can catch many animals such as turtles, or even snakes if you have the guts. Then after that you can hop on a boat and go for a quick ride. After that you might even rent a kayak and row your way up and down the lake to your hearts content. You might even try fishing if you have any time after all of that.

But not only are there many activities, there are also places to eat so that you don’t ever have to leave the lake front – how cool is that. The first that you usually see is my favorite, Ski Shores. There is a lot you can get at Ski Shores including burgers, fries and chicken. But not only is there food, there is also a fun playground, and when you get hot on the playground you can get back in the cool, soothing water of the lake.

So if you ever come to Austin and need something to do just remember what I said about the lake, and maybe I will see you out there sometime.